Bentonite clay hair wash

Monday, November 30, 2015



hey queens!!
hope you and your manes are doing awesome.
Just wanted to share with you my bentonite clay experience.I have been using this product for over a year now(once every month) and am in love.This clay attracts and binds impurities and dirt from your hair leaving it detoxified.
aztec bentonite clay

nature's choice bentonite clay from umoyo





I have used bentonite clay both as a hair mask and a hair wash.As a mask,i usually mix bentonite clay,amla powder,aloe vera gel,apple cider vinegar and water.this combination leaves my hair super soft,clean and coily.I usually just follow up this mask with a conditioner and am done.
However,i recently started using this clay as a hair clarifying wash and i like it better  this way as it's easier to prepare and less time consuming.I simply mix bentonite clay with water and once in  awhile i add aloe vera gel just to make it a little more moisturising.I apply this mixture to hair,let it sit for 30minutes and rinse it out with water.It still leaves my hair clean and coily,but not as soft as the mask does.I always follow this up with a deep conditioner.


my hair with clay 

after rinsing out clay

Have you guys used this product before?share your experience in the comments section,social media platforms or just drop me an email.
stay blessed.
sheila.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I still havnt gotten around to this. Maybe il try this holiday. Lol. Great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks fatima....let me know when you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila! i used it (Indian healing clay specifically for clarrifying )last week for the first time! i mixed it with apple cider vinegar only and liked it my hair was very soft and was almost tempted not to deep condition how ever i deep conditioned afterwards.In future i will incomperate aloevera and different oils.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dorcas!!!good to hear your tried it and liked the results.pls do try it with aloe vera and oils.av bn skeptical about adding oils cause in my mind i think it wont wash off.i kinda think of it as washing greasy dishes with scouring powder lol it doesnt go well.however i will definitely try it soon n see hw it goes.
      stay blessed

      Delete