HAIR UPDATE:To cut or not to cut?

Sunday, February 24, 2019




Hey curliesπŸ™‹!!!
Its been forever since i last posted hereπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ,well am back now lol.
Hope you guys are doing great and your hair is thriving.
Now onto the update!!!
If you all did not notice,for the past 2 year i wore my hair out almost everyday.
2017 i literally wore my hair out eveeeeery day.
2018 i think i did maybe 2 or 3 protective styles and that was it.that took a tore on my hair😭😭😭.
Volume has drastically reduced and i have not retained as much length as i should have."again insert crying emoji here"🀣🀣🀣.


 I have been contemplating doing another big chop😟😟😟 but am not sure yet.
In the meantime,i have decided to do more protective styles for length retention and trim off damaged ends slowly throughout the year.
My regimen will have to change too as i will have my hair in a PS most of the time,will let you guys know once i figure out that part.

I intend to do more protein treatments than usual and see if that helps with breakage and shedding.
If the worst comes to the worst then i will just do a big chop.
I will keep you guys posted throughout the year.
Feel free to let me know how your hair journey is going in the comments section below or on any of my social media platforms.It surely cant be as bad as mine🀣🀣🀣
😘😘😘

You Might Also Like

0 comments